Our focus is for our patients to have an amazing smile, not an amazing set of veneers that are noticeably ‘veneered’. Excellent planning and a full team approach are paramount for a successful outcome. We achieve this through our comprehensive smile design and paramount technology. We have step by step communication with our master ceramists, to bring to life the vision we create together with our patients.
Dental Lounge conveniently offers patients two varieties of porcelain veneer treatments. Patients can choose between in-house same day veneers, or specialist lab created veneers.
If one or more of the following applies, porcelain veneers may be the best treatment option for you:
- You want a long-term highly aesthetic improvement to visible teeth in your smile
- You dislike the overall colour, shape, and positioning of your smile.
- You want a whiter smile.
- You want a minimally invasive procedure, with a highly aesthetic result.
Lab created porcelain veneers:
- You want a dramatic result and have a lot of time.
- You want to improve your smile for an occasion in more than 2-3 weeks away.
- You are happy with the idea of temporary veneers for a few weeks.
You are happy to visit the lab to help design your smile.
Same day porcelain veneers:
- You want a dramatic result, but have little time
- You can spare a full day
- You want to improve your smile for an occasion that’s in less than 2-3 weeks (great for imminent weddings/photoshoots/filming/job interviews/holidays)
- You don’t like the idea of temporary veneers for a few weeks
- You don’t want to visit the lab to help design your smile
If you’re still unsure, just chat with your dentist at Dental Lounge!
Your first appointment involves a consultation and full examination of not only your teeth but your entire facial structures and their positioning relative to your smile. Once we are ready to proceed we take a comprehensive set of photos and videos so that we have a record of the way you speak, smile and position your face during regular facial movements. We take a scan of your teeth and we get to work on designing the best positions for your veneers so that you have a smile that fits YOUR face as a whole.
Once all the designing is complete we commence your treatment with minimal tooth preparation with Microscope Enhanced Dentistry and a trial set of temporary veneers until your permanent porcelain veneers are created.
If you are having same-day porcelain veneers, your veneers will be created within under 2 hours.
Alternatively, our expert Sydney labs also use cutting-edge ceramic technology to carefully craft bespoke veneers. You may choose to visit the lab for a colour and design match if you decide to go with this option. This option usually takes about 2-3 weeks and you will be wearing temporary veneers during this time.
Your next appointment will involve fitting your veneers, revealing a total transformation, not only to your smile but your self-confidence as well.
The longevity of porcelain veneers is on average 15-20 years when they are well looked after. Always maintain excellent oral hygiene (brushing and flossing twice a day) and regular professional cleans to keep your gums and veneers healthy. The porcelain is very resistant to staining.
Our teeth undergo constant daily stresses from biting, eating, talking, grinding and clenching. Porcelain is a very durable material against these forces.
We truly believe in our ability to achieve long-term porcelain veneers with incredible results. We have warranties up to 10 years. Please discuss with your dentist during a consultation.