Dental Implants Sydney
Dental implants are titanium screws that are placed into the jaw bone. The bone grows into the titanium forming an almost perfect and unbreakable union. A porcelain tooth is then attached to the implant giving you something that looks and feels like a real tooth but doesn't decay.
At Dental Lounge we love dental implants because we are building something new and not relying on old work or teeth with poor foundations. This means that dental implants have long term success rates of much greater than 95%.
Dental implants can be used to replace one tooth or an entire arch of teeth, come and see one of our experienced implant dentists for a complimentary assessment and consultation.
Single Tooth Implants - $6000 per Tooth
- Replaces a missing tooth or one that requires removal
- The implant is placed and a temporary tooth is usually attached
- After 3 months the bone has knitted to the implant and the gum has remodelled, we then take an impression for a final ceramic tooth.
- Your final implant tooth should look, feel and function like your own tooth.
Multiple Teeth Implants (Implant Bridges)
- As implants require more gum and bone around them to be healthy we usually don't replace each missing tooth with an implant.
- If there are three teeth missing in a row we often will only place two implants that will support three teeth.
- This often allows for better cleaning and reduces the cost.
- Implants are generally stronger than tooth roots, so they can handle the extra force.
Immediate/Same Day Implants ($450 For immediate temporary tooth)
- We used to cover implants with gum and wait 4-6 months before we attached a tooth
- With better implant surface technology and surgical techniques we can give you a tooth on the day of implant placement in most cases.
- This means no embarrassing gaps or temporary dentures.
- The immediate tooth/teeth actually allows for a better and more aesthetic gum shape
- The temporary tooth is left on for three months. After this we replace it with a ceramic one.
Soft Tissue (Gum) Grafting - $1500
- If you are missing a lot of gum we sometimes need to replace it too when doing the implant.
- This is mainly used for highly aesthetic cases in the front teeth.
- We take the tissue we require from your palate
- This allows for a level gum line so the implant tooth looks like its neighbours.
Bone Grafting - $1500
- We need as much of the implant to be in contact with bone as possible
- If you have been missing a tooth for a very, very long time you may not have enough bone
- We will need to place bone in the area to allow the implant to be wholly covered in bone
- This can be your bone (autogenic) of a fake mineral bone (allogenic)
- Your bone eventually grows through the bone graft replacing it
- This is usually done at the time of placing the implant but in severe cases it may have to be done 6 months prior
Sinus Lifting - $2000
- In the back of the upper jaw your sinus may have grown to replace most of the bone.
- On ocassion in order to place an implant in the upper jaw we may need to raise the sinus and create a stable environment. This is conducted with a bone graft.
- If there is more than 3mm of bone we do this when we place the implants, if there is less we must do it six months prior to implant placement
All-On-4 - $20,000 for Full Upper or Lower Fixed Teeth
- Full set of new upper or lower teeth placed on four implants
- Fixed bridges that do not move
- All completed in one day, surgery in morning, new teeth in the evening
- The best longevity and results of any full arch implant treatment
- Perfect for those with loose, crumbly or failing teeth or ill fitting dentures.
- Restores confidence and healthy function to almost anybody
Before & After Photos
Why Choose Us
- Experience counts, we place more than 1000 implants a year
- We use only Nobel Biocare implants from Sweden
- All completed at the one place by the one implant dentist
- Highly trained specialised implant dentists
- Sedation available
- All implant work guaranteed